Apple iPhone 11
The iPhone 11 succeeds the iPhone XR, and it features a 6.1-inch LCD displaythat Apple calls a "Liquid Retina HD Display." It features a 1792 x 828 resolution at 326ppi, a 1400:1 contrast ratio, 625 nits max brightness, True Tone support for adjusting the white balance to the ambient lighting, and wide color support for true-to-life colors.
Like the iPhone XR, the iPhone 11 does not include 3D Touch, instead using Haptic Touch. Haptic Touch is supported across iOS 13, but it lacks the pressure sensitivity of 3D Touch.
- 6.1-Inch Liquid Retina HD LCD display
- Water and dust resistant (2 meters for up to 30 minutes, IP68)
- Dual-camera system with 12MP Ultra wide and wide cameras; night mode, Portrait mode, and 4K video up to 60fps
- 12MP TrueDepth front Camera with Portrait mode, 4K video, and slo-mo
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
- Wireless charging—works with Qi chargers
You might also like