Apple iPhone 11 Pro
iPhone 11 Pro smartphone was launched on 10th September 2019. The phone comes with a 5.80-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1125x2436 pixels at a pixel density of 458 pixels per inch (ppi).
iPhone 11 Pro is powered by a hexa-core Apple A13 Bionic processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM.
The iPhone 11 Pro runs iOS 13 and is powered by a 3046mAh non-removable battery. The iPhone 11 Pro supports wireless charging, as well as proprietary fast charging.
iPhone 11 Pro
- 5. 8-inch Super Retina XDR OLED display
- Water and dust resistant (4 meters for up to 30 minutes, IP68)
- Triple-camera system with 12MP Ultra wide, wide, and telephoto cameras; night mode, Portrait mode, and 4K video up to 60fps
- 12MP True Depth front Camera with Portrait mode, 4K video, and slo-mo
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
- Wireless charging—works with Qi chargers
You might also like